Question

How Do I use Looping in Zapier to generate multiple ChatGPT prompts based on Google Form input?

• 2 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone!

I am new to Zapier and low-code App-creation but I see a lot of amazing potential and am trying to rapidly learn this new technology.

My question is on Loops and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Here is why I am trying to accomplish:

1. User enters some information on a Google Form
  2. One question is a numerical value from 1 to 10.
  3. I want to generate a loop so that it asks ChatGPT prompts based on that number.

Essentially, if the client says they want 4 modules, it loops 4 times to prompt ChatGPT for those 4 modules.

Steps 1 and 2 work thus far; however, I don’t understand how to use a loop to achieve Step 3.

Does anyone have an example or a good walk-through resource for Loops or could point me in the right direction with this issue?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @samuel_h 

Good question.

Try using this Zap action: Looping - Create Loop from Numbers

Then after the Looping step add the ChatGPT step.

Thank you Troy!

One place I might be getting confused is on that screen. In which of those fields would I add the variable from the Google Form? Such that the number of loops it does depends on the number the client enters on the form.

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@samuel_h