Skip to main content
Question

How do I update a user's calendar with milestone dates and links from a Google Form using Zapier?

• 13 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a google form where the user inputs information, 1. how do i update the user’s calendar with the “milestone” dates+add links to products at that date, One option:is there an option to (for the user) to download csv and import it to their calendar, Better option: or is there a zap that updates their calendar (how do they sign in to their account for the connection from the form to their calendar?, (Important Function is Logic in the calendar creator: some of the dates are 6 weeks after the user’s start date(data point user provides) another calendar event depends on where the user says they live (reminder that it is time to winterize their chicken coop, # provide data. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @dj1618,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Regarding your desired workflow, I believe you will need to have access to their Google Calendar to update their calendar via a Zap.

Here’s how I see your workflow:

• Google Form Setup: Create the Google Form to collect user data, including the start date and location.

• Google Sheets Integration: Connect the Google Form to a Google Sheet to store the responses.

• Google Sheets to CSV: Create a script or manual process to generate a CSV file from the Google Sheet with the necessary dates and links.

• User Instructions: Provide instructions to the user on how to download the CSV file and import it into their calendar (Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.).

Please note that this is a rough representation of your desired workflow. I’d recommend reaching out to our Zapier Experts for them to simplify your workflow. You can reach our Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this helps.