Question

How do I update a Google Sheet and email the requestor when a Hubspot ticket status is changed to closed?

• 3 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am automating my Hubspot tech pipeline and want to create a step/trigger when the ticket status is changed to “closed” that it will update the Google Sheet as well as email the requestor.  I have checked in Zapier for the option for Hubspot stage and don’t see an option.  Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Christina

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @schooltechteam,

Before we dig deeper into this, have you attempted utilizing the "New Ticket Property Change" trigger in HubSpot? I believe that trigger aligns with your intended workflow. In case this doesn't work, kindly let me know.

Thank you! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi there @schooltechteam,

Before we dig deeper into this, have you attempted utilizing the "New Ticket Property Change" trigger in HubSpot? I believe that trigger aligns with your intended workflow. In case this doesn't work, kindly let me know.

Thank you! 😊

Thank you, Ken.  That makes sense.  When I go to select Hubspot, it prompts to choose an event, what would the event be?  I think that is where I am stuck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @schooltechteam,

The event you want to choose is the “New Ticket Property Change” trigger. It should look like this:

bdcf1985a9de547f49b85dd1a7e28595.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps! 😊