Best answer

how do i undo changes & view task history on test runs.

• 18 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve just lost a lot of HTML coding, which is annoying for me as I can’t really code.

How can i undo a change? I was using the Gmail task.

Also, how do i view task history on task test runs? I may be able to retrieve the code if i can locate this.

icon

Best answer by josef 18 June 2020, 12:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @josef!

It’s not possible to undo a change or to see a task history for Zap test, I’m really sorry about that.

That said, we may be able to find that information in the logs that the Support Team has access to. I’m going to send this request to the Team to see if they can help you out with this. I’ll be in touch via email shortly to ask for a couple more details. 

Userlevel 1

hi @Danvers 

On this occasion I have been able to resolve the situation by (for anyone interested):

highlighting everything in email of relevance > inspect > right click highlighted code > copy element 

pasting to gmail task > replace all text that was created by referencing previous tasks in zap e.g ‘name’ was just ‘isaac’ in the email & not the relevant code needed to reference name output from my typeform task.

So thanks for your help, but it has been resolved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@josef glad you were able to resolve this and for sharing with Community! If you have any additional questions, just let us know. 

Userlevel 1

👋🏽 @josef, I’m a Product Designer at Zapier. I’m doing research on being able to version Zaps / roll back changes and came across this thread.

Would you be interested in a brief chat (~30 min) to discuss your needs and walk through some prototypes? 

If so, grab some time on my calendar that’s convenient for you!