Question

How do I turn a string of base64 into an audio file?

• 10 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I am using Text to Speech PRO which takes a text string and outputs it as a base64 string. I am able to convert it to an mp3 in external programs, but I want to do it internal to zapier. How do I do that?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @lukebeck, welcome to the Community!

Hmm, there’s an app on Zapier called Base64 Encoder/Decoder that you could potentially use for this. It’s got a Decode a Base64 String action which seems like it could do the job. 

Hope that helps to point you in the right direction. If you manage to get it working or find a different solution let us know. We’d love to hear how you get on! 🙂

Hi @lukebeck, welcome to the Community!

Hmm, there’s an app on Zapier called Base64 Encoder/Decoder that you could potentially use for this. It’s got a Decode a Base64 String action which seems like it could do the job. 

Hope that helps to point you in the right direction. If you manage to get it working or find a different solution let us know. We’d love to hear how you get on! 🙂

After I connect that, how do I then turn that into a file?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I don’t know of an app on Zapier that will do this. If you know of an API that will, you might be able to get this to work by using the Webhooks by Zapier Custom Request action