Best answer

How do I trigger new Google Tasks to appear as Evernote tasks in a note?

• 22 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey, 

I am looking for some help getting a new google tasks to appear as evernote tasks in a note. Does anyone know how to set this up as the required fields are very confusing to me. 

icon

Best answer by RALaBarge 24 October 2022, 17:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I found this but again, I cant find where to do this??? 

Userlevel 1

To be even more clear. The ZAP is working and creating data in Evernote, but its just repeats the same title and note I enter in the setup section above. I need it to transfer the task data from Tasks. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there @sevenisthenumber!

No worries, happy to help!

All of the triggers and actions in Zapier have a test step where you pull in data or push out data to the apps we connect to.  When setting up your Zap, the most critical piece is pulling in a sample from the trigger app.  The sample itself needs to be representative of the data you expect to generate when using the Zap live in order to be able to configure the Zap to send all of the data you wish when the Zap runs.

Once your trigger sample is loaded into the Zap Editor and you continue into the Zap actions, you will be able to map your data by clicking into the fields and selecting the data that appears in the list below (as seen in this gif)

More on this process in detail can be found here: https://zapier.com/learn/zapier-quick-start-guide/quick-start-create-zap/

Hopefully this helps - please let us know if you have any other questions!