Question

How do I trigger an email to a specific email ID when a particular form is filled in Pardot?

• 22 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I want to create a workflow,  When fills out a particular form, it will trigger an email to a particular email ID. 

Now when I choose, Pardot as app, it gives me only one option in the dropdown, which is to Sync when a new prospect is created.

Where will i get the option to choose the form?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Seclore!

It appears like this is the only trigger event for Pardot.  So that means you would not be able to trigger off of a completed form directly.

I would look into this in a couple different ways to work around this.

1.  Double check to see if you can do this natively in Pardot.  I’m not directly familiar with Pardot, but I found this video that shows a section where you can create actions upon completion of a form.  
  2. If the system can’t send directly to the email you want, it could potentially send the form answers and information to a Zapier email parser.  Then you would continue building out your workflow from there.
  3. If you have to trigger off of a completed form, you could reach out to a Zapier Expert to look into the possibility of creating a custom integration.  

Hope this helps!