Question

How do I trigger a ManyChat event based on the session of a Demio event?

• 18 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey I have connected the demio with manychat but the issue is I have 1 event and has 2 different sessions different timings and I want to trigger the event according to that but zapier only showing the event name and not by sessions. is there a way to fix this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Faizan15,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, are you referring to the session as date in ManyChat? If not, could you please elaborate a little bit more about this one? Also, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured?

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 😊

Hey @ken.a,

No, I was talking about Demio's side. I have one event with two sessions: one at 10 a.m. and the other at 2 p.m.I want registrants to register according to their preferences. I am giving them a button in manychat. But in Zapier, it only gives me the option to choose the event, not further down to choose the sessions living inside the event.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Faizan15! 👋

Does the Demio trigger you’re using in the Zap have a field with the name or a unique ID number for the session?

If so, you could add a filter to the Zap that checks to see whether the registrant selected a specific session based on the value in that field. If you’ve not worked with filters before you can find out more about them here: Add conditions to Zaps with filters

Hope that helps. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re looking to do here or you run into any issues in setting that up just let us know! 🙂