Skip to main content

I can run zaps for add to list and remove from list that sync to brevo. But what i can not figure out (or maybe its not possible) is to use the “New contact property change” to update properties on brevo only if the contact is in list x. I was not able to use zapier filters because the relation contact <> list seems unavailable? Any idea how i could do this?

Hi @setcooki,

Welcome to the Community. To perform an action on a specific contact in Brevo only if they belong to a particular list, you can use the “New Contact Property Change” trigger. Then, fetch the contact’s details using the “Find Contact” action to check their list of memberships. Add a filter step to proceed only if the contact is in the desired list. If the “Find Contact” action doesn’t return list memberships, consider using the API or contacting Brevo support for help.

@JammerS that is good idea. so i would setup separate zaps and the find contact goes against brevo to ensure the user is in the right list previously added from hubspot via “new contact to list” action. Thats pretty slick!

Hi @setcooki,

I’m delighted to share some cool ideas with our Community. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask here. Thank you!