Question

How do I transfer HubSpot data to OneDrive into separate columns in Microsoft Excel?

• 17 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am looking for a way to transfer my HubSpot data into One Drive via excel automatically. I followed the instruations, set up the Zap but it didnt work as i needed it to.

It created one line of data in excell with all the data included.

What i need is each peice of data to be in a seperate coloumn, is this possible and if so how.

Thanks in advance

Nigel

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @NigelM,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Thank you for providing the details about your setup and the issue you encountered while transferring your HubSpot data to OneDrive via Excel. I understand that you followed the instructions and set up the Zap, but it didn't work as expected. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

To clarify, you mentioned that currently, all the data is being placed in a single line in Excel. However, you would like each piece of data to be in a separate column. I would appreciate it if you could provide more specific information about the structure of the data you're trying to transfer. Are you looking to separate specific fields from HubSpot into individual columns, or are you referring to a different data structure?

Additionally, to use Microsoft Excel with Zapier you need to set up your spreadsheet in a very specific way. You can read more of that here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496044256909-How-to-Setup-Your-Microsoft-Excel-sheet-to-Work-With-Zapier

Please keep us posted! 😊