Best answer

How do I transfer Cognito Forms checkbox selections to ClickUp task as specific labels using Zapier?

• 26 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I have a Cognito form with checkbox selections for types of services requested.  I want the types of services to transfer to a Clickup task and add specific labels based on boxes checked.  I can’t figure out how to update the customer field- tags.  I’ve tried formatter to separate each selection but don’t know how to add it to the custom field.  Anyone have a work around or do I have to change the custom field to a text.  I really need to color coding that comes with labels.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 26 January 2024, 18:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Kim_M 

To help us have full context, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Here is a screenshot of what I have now but the selections from Cognito come over as 1 item but I need to select the options on the custom field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Kim_M 

The Types of Services field is a dropdown with a list of options.

Each option has 2 values (top/bottom).

The field expects the bottom value.

That means you would likely have to use a Lookup Table to translate the friendly value to the internal ID.

Help: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps#01H7FR09FBEAKK4ZZP678QDE9T