Best answer

How do I track Zap Status in case a Zap gets turned Off?

• 23 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello!

I would like to know if there is any way that I can track the Zap status of particular Zaps and apps within a single view or a single dashboard.

Sometimes there are some Zaps that encounter errors multiple times and get turned OFF.

When this happens, It takes a few hours if not days before I am aware that a particular Zap got turnd off as the email notification gets lost.

I was wondering if there was any kind of webhook or App by Zapier or something like that where I could get notified every time a ZAP that i am currently using, gets turned off but in a visual way.

I would like to Build a Chart or Table where I can clearly view all my Zaps in green light, and if there is any of them turned off, to be RED or Yellow if it has issues.

Basically, I would like to know If there is any way I could view all the Zaps I want to track from a single dashboard. This would be useful.

Have anyone else thought about something like this in the past?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 23 August 2022, 22:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sergio Duque 

Good question.

Check out the Zapier Manager triggers/actions: https://zapier.com/apps/zapier-manager/integrations#triggers-and-actions