Question

How do I track customers' visits so I can offer them free products on their 9th visit?

• 31 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Heyo,

New here and to the world on developing and integration. 

Been looking for a digital loyalty app that can cover the two needs I now require for my small business but have only fallen short with current options.

Where I'm at now is I have my apple developer and passkit memberships to create my own pass for customers.

ALL I need is to track visits of customers so I can offer them free product on their 9th visit.

• I DON’T want customers to have to install any app.
  • I DO want the customer to scan a QR I have printed to apply my pass into their digital wallet.
  • I DO want a 2nd printed QR to be scanned by the customer to “check-in” to my establishment for tracking purposes.
  • I have a vending unit installed in front of my store that I would like to offer my customers the same benefits I offer those that come into my store. Vinyl QR label would be printed and applied to vending and when customers come by for my product, they can scan and “check-in” and redeem their earned points from in store when I'm open.

For this purpose, dates and times would be ideal as to ensure no duplicate scanning and enable me to review that the customer has not tried to receive product for free.

Basically I need more help with customers being able to self check in so I can focus my attention elsewhere.

Can Zapier help with any of these?

Thanks so much!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @arbitrary11! Thanks for swinging by in the community!

I’m eager to see if there are any recommendations for apps that meet what you’re looking for. You can also check out the app directory to see if there’s any loyalty apps that could work for ya.

If you’re interested in hiring someone to take this on for you, I might recommend looking into a Zapier Expert! If it comes down to creating a custom integration (a possibility if there aren’t any apps that meet these specific requirements), there are even some experts who could handle that.

Welcome to the Zapier community! ⚡️