Question

How do I sync updates or deletions between Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar using Zapier?

• 2 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello.

We have a small business using Square, which only has links to Google Calendars. Unfortunately, we use MS Outlook to manage our calendars. I have a zap set up for creation of events in Outlook to create an event in Google Calendar and this works fine.  I am trying to set up another zap that modifies or deletes google calendars when these events happen in Outlook, but it seems like you can only set up for specific calendar events and not just in general.

Is there a way to set up a zap, that if any calendar update or delete happens in outlook, that action is carries out in google calendar?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @robilottowellness! Thanks for reaching out in community!

I wanted to share this similar question that has some helpful info on this process.

Essentially though deleting or removing events from a calendar isn’t supported at the moment - you can, as you discovered, add events or update events though! Updating is outlined in the post above. 🙂

I hope some of this helps! 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just wanted to pop by here to share that there is a Delete Event action available for the Microsoft Outlook app on Zapier now! 😁

c3e6b245bb534fdf35496e23827fb15f.png

If you run into any issues in using that new action let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡