Question

How do I sync Todoist tasks with Microsoft Outlook Calendar and change their color using Zapier?

• 24 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I have been trying to connect my Todoist with Outlook so that in my outlook calendar we can see tasks from todoist to complete. 

1. How to I properly connect these to accomplish this?
  2. Can I have these tasks come in a different color in my outlook calendar?
  3. Is there a way to have the ToDoist link to complete the task in the Outlook notification?

Thank you as I am trying to learn Zappier and see if it is helpful. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @j.maher,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied yesterday. I’ll share details of the response here in case it’s helpful:

I tried to take a look at your Zap - Sync Todoist tasks with Outlook Calendar -  but it seems to have been deleted. Are you working on a different one? 

If so, could you please send me the URL to that Zap? 

If it helps, here's a screenshot of where to grab that link from:

460D7306-F124-4E00-9DEB-1EEFF0C23003.png
(view larger)

Once I can review the setup in the draft as well as the example data and logs, I should be able to form a better idea of how to troubleshoot!

I'll be on the lookout for your reply with any updates. 

It would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.