Skip to main content

For a newcomer to zapier i wonder how to work with property mappings between two APIs - in this case hubspot and brevo. 

I need to sync a multi value property (Multiple checkboxes - probably will have a list/array) to a property field in brevo (its called multiple choice there). Currently nothing gets mapped and after zaps runs fields are empty. I read about zapier line-items, formatter and loops? Is this is what i have to use in order to inject an array to brevo api?

Hi @setcooki,

Yes, you are on the right track! Zapier line items, formatter, and loops can help work with multi-value properties and arrays. Here's a general guide on how you can do it. 

To set up a Zap that transforms a multi-value property in HubSpot into a format Brevo can understand, start by setting a trigger event in HubSpot. Add an action to retrieve the multi-value property, then use Zapier's Formatter to convert it into a text list and back into a multiple-choice format. Finally, configure the Brevo action and map the fields accordingly. Test the Zap to ensure proper functionality, and if issues persist, contact Zapier support for further assistance.