Skip to main content

How do I sync changes from Monday.com tasks to Google Sheets rows using Zapier?

• 13 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I am trying to connect a monday.com table to a Google sheet but I am having trouble with it and it is hard to find the right information. I want it to work by when I update, add, or change a Monday task it adds or updates a row in a sheet. I am able to have Zapier recognize my Monday account and my Google Sheet but when it comes to linking the values to the sheet it isn't working. When I try to look up videos it is either for a different software, an outdated or a different look of Zapier, or the opposite of what I want of how to link a Google Sheet to Monday (Plus they don’t demo their work, which I would like to see the Zap at play to determine if it is what I want).

Please help

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ITperson,

Based on your workflow, if you would like the Zap to update a row in Google Sheets. You’d need to add a Lookup Spreadsheet Row action before the Update Spreadsheet Row step.

You can learn more about updating rows in Google Sheets here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495978803213-Finding-and-Updating-Rows-in-Google-Sheets

Hopefully, this helps!