Question

How do I sync Azure AD users in specific group to Constant Contact?

• 19 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m looking to create an integration with Azure AD to Constant Contact. My goal is for when a new user is created “and assigned to X group” to create the contact in Constant Contact. Then when the user is removed from the group, remove the contact from Constant Contact.

I’m new to Zapier, playing around I see the command for “new user in Azure AD” but is there a way to add the group criteria? We don’t want all users to be created in Constant Contact just the ones assigned to a certain group.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Amore514 

Good question.

Try adding a Filter as Step 2:

Hi @Amore514 

Good question.

Try adding a Filter as Step 2:

I can add a filter but it does not let me pick a group, only filter on things in the AD record. Thinks like Job title, name, etc.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Amore514,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured?

Also, please send a screenshot of the action step's “Action” section showing all of its fields. Here’s an example screenshot:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 😊