Skip to main content
Question

How do I sync ASAP tasks from Skedpal to the today section in Things?

• 21 August 2024
  • 7 replies

Hello All

Thanks in advance if you can help. I would like to have any tasks in Skedpal that are marked as ASAP, to appear in Things in the today section.

Cant seem to find a way to do in in Zapier, though I am a begginer, so it is probably there somewhere. 

Can someone help? 

Thanks All

Callum

Hi @callumw 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

You may need to add a Filter step: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Available Zap app triggers/actions:

Thanks Troy.

I subscribed to Pro to get access to filters and I want to filter on Priority = ASAP i think, but I cant see that option…

Perhaps it cant be done...

@callumw 

These are the available SkedPal Zap triggers.

thanks mate. That seems pretty limited… So I need to get Zapier or Skedpal to work together so i can have a schedule based action to filter for Priority=ASAP every x hours or some such? I guess this is for Zapier huh? are they very responsive to this type of stuff? thanks again for your reponse!

@callumw 

Most Zap apps are created and managed by the app developer using the Zapier Developer Platform.

I recommend reaching out to SkedPal Support for possible guidance and help with their Zap app integration.

Thanks Troy. Engaged support, they said to speak to Skedpal Have reached out. Not holding my breath. but lets see! thanks agin for your response. 

Hi @callumw,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.