Best answer

How do I setup my Zap to save any paid order from WooCommerce into Google Sheets?

How do I exactly use woocommerce & google sheets? I’m trying to save any paid order onto my google sheets, but I can’t figure out what to do to make it work.

Whenever I try to setup the google sheet part, I can’t figure out how to setup ANYTHING, I don’t know how to save order ID, Customer name, customer IP, Customer Email, Customer total, etc….

Does anybody has any idea on what can I do? I’ve tried to name my google sheet rows with things I want to log, but nothing.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 June 2022, 23:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Aizyy 

I have done this in the past.So here the steps for that.

1.Create a New Sheet in your Google Drive and name all the columns with the fields you want to capture in sheet.
2.Purchase the Official WooCommerce Plugin from their site.This is mandatory to Connect WooCommerce with Zapier.

3.Now Make a Test Purchase on your store.

4.Create a Zap with the Trigger as New Order selecting WooCommerce App and test the trigger.You should receive the test transaction purchase data here.

5.Create an Action Step selecting Google Sheets App and then Connect your sheet that you created in step 2

6.Map all the data from your test transactions into the google sheet columns here.

That’s it you will be able to capture WooCommerce order data into sheet.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

After 3rd Step if you want to Collect only Paid Orders then add a Filter Step and set up a rule with Order Status as Processing or Completed(Thats what it is called in WooCommerce) before adding the Google Sheets Action Step with Create New Rows in Spreadsheet

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Aizyy! 👋🏽
I wanted to drop in and see if you were able to get this sorted? It sounds like you have some great recommendations here from Satya and from our friends in support!

I hope you don’t mind my sharing some of the recommendations from the ticket in case it’s helpful for anyone following along:

I took a peek at the Zap and saw no available rows in the Google Sheet action.

It seems that there are no headers in the Worksheet selected for the Google Sheets action.
Kindly check out this help doc on how to work with Google Sheets in Zaps for more reference: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/work-with-google-sheets-in-zaps#make-sure-the-first-row-is-a-header-row-with-column-names

Keep us posted on your success! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends! 👋🏽 I wanted to summarize some of the recommendations here!

Hello @Aizyy 

I have done this in the past.So here the steps for that.

1.Create a New Sheet in your Google Drive and name all the columns with the fields you want to capture in sheet.
2.Purchase the Official WooCommerce Plugin from their site.This is mandatory to Connect WooCommerce with Zapier.

3.Now Make a Test Purchase on your store.

4.Create a Zap with the Trigger as New Order selecting WooCommerce App and test the trigger.You should receive the test transaction purchase data here.

5.Create an Action Step selecting Google Sheets App and then Connect your sheet that you created in step 2

6.Map all the data from your test transactions into the google sheet columns here.

That’s it you will be able to capture WooCommerce order data into sheet.

**After 3rd Step if you want to Collect only Paid Orders then add a Filter Step and set up a rule with Order Status as Processing or Completed(Thats what it is called in WooCommerce) before adding the Google Sheets Action Step with Create New Rows in Spreadsheet

Let me know if you have any questions.

Our friends in support also provided some context on how to setup headers to work best with Zapier: