Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I setup a Zap to send emails with attachments after payment has successfully processed?

• 26 June 2024
  • 5 replies

The workflow will begin in Dubsado where customers will fill out the lead capture form. The lead capture form is currently set to redirect to stripe to collect the payments. Once the payment is successfully processed, I want an email to be automatically sent to the customer from our support email (through outlook) with the E-book attached. Is this a possible workflow? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Jeffly Archelus,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Here is how I see the Zap for the workflow that you have in mind:

1. Trigger: Stripe - New Payment
  2. Action: Microsoft Outlook - Send Email

Would this help you out? Please let me know if you need more information or details regarding the suggested workflow. 

Userlevel 1

Greetings @ken.a

Thank you for the warm welcome. Glad to be here 😃

1. The trigger [Stripe - New Payment] isn’t apart of the event list.
    • I read in a zap article to choose the trigger [Stripe - Checkout Session Complete] which isn’t apart of the event list either. 
    • Am I supposed to be adding custom triggers?
  2. The Action: Microsoft Outlook - Send Email 
    • Got it. Thanks!

Yes, this helped out and is pointing me to the right direction. I appreciate your response. 🙌🏾

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Jeffly Archelus,

The New Payment trigger for Stripe is supported. Here’s a screenshot for your reference:

e58774b22495eb41cef83aac5e0d2c22.png
(view larger)

You can use this template to help you get started: https://zapier.com/apps/stripe/integrations/microsoft-outlook

ebb2b7e05946138491d33fd797a982ff.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a

You’re correct! I was using the incorrect term. Can someone say newbie 😅. I had Stripe as an “Action” which showcased different a list of events.

Thank you for the continued support and response.

This guided me to the right steps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @Jeffly Archelus! I’m glad I was able to help!

I would also like to share this automation basics that can help you get started setting up your Zap. You can read that here: https://zapier.com/resources/guides/quick-start/automation-basics

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗