Skip to main content
Question

How do I set up Zaps to sync ClickFunnels leads with Facebook Conversions and Google Ads?

• 28 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello!

I’m looking for some help.

Currently, we’re dealing with over reporting from our Facebook and Google ad campaigns. 

For example, the no. of leads we see in the ads manager do not match the no. of leads we see in our CRM and funnel builder.

So I’m looking to set up a zap as follows:

Trigger > ClickFunnels Classic > New Contact Activity
Action > Facebook Conversions > Send Lead Event

Then for campaigns running on Google ads, the zap would be:

Trigger > ClickFunnels Classic > New Contact Activity
Action > Google Ads > Send offline conversion

And yes, we do have pixels set up correctly for Meta and GTM set up for Google ads.

I have researched about Facebook CAPI and Google Ads API, but they’re kind of complicated, so I was looking for something simpler. 😅

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Elle at VM 

Please clarify your question or elaborate about what specifically you need help with related to the Zaps.

Apologies for not being clear with my question about the zap.

How do I set up a Zapier to send leads to Facebook Conversion API and Google Ads API with the trigger being someone opting in through a form on a landing page (like a form on ClickFunnels)

Will the zaps I outlined above work or is there a different way to do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Elle at VM 

Have you tried to configure and test the Zap steps you outlined?

If you have issues configuring your Zap steps, then post screenshots with how those are outlined and configured in EDIT mode to give us more context.

Alright, I will do as you suggested. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Elle at VM ,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out. We're happy to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.