Skip to main content

Hi,

Is it possible that I can automate scheduling with Zapier without using any scheduling tools like Calendly to integrate with? 

I just want Zapier to get on my calendars and get my availability and then send it to my email as draft, and that I can forward to people that I need to schedule meetings with me. 

Is that even possible? I don’t want to use any links to send to people and book there. 

Thank you!

Hi @Atlas22 

Which calendar app are you trying to use?

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your time responding!

Currently I’m using GCal and Outlook that I need first to sync them. 

@Atlas22 

For the GCal Zap app to get multiple events for a date (range), you would have to use one of these approaches: https://zapier.com/apps/google-calendar/integrations#triggers-and-actions

@Troy Tessalone 

Thanks so much! I’ll make sure to familiarize those approaches and see if these could be helpful. Appreciate your time and input!  

I think you can set up a Zap to access your calendar, retrieve your availability and then send it to your email as a draft. Once you receive the draft email you can manually forward it to the people you need to schedule meetings with.

This way, you're not using any links for booking directly but rather utilizing Zapier to streamline the process of sharing your availability. Simply configure the Zap to integrate with your calendar service and email client and set up the necessary triggers and actions to achieve this automation.

@beccawis 

Your idea perfectly aligns with how I envision this process. The only thing left for me is to set up a zap to integrate with all my calendars, so I don't accidentally double-book myself, as I am using GCal and Outlook.

If you have any suggestions on the best way to integrate these calendars, I'd be very grateful for your input.