Best answer

Which ID do I use when assigning a Basecamp To-Do to a user?

• 1 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi there - I’m trying to do something really basic. Assigning a basecamp to-do to a user. Which ID should I be using for this field? The previous step in this flow is to search for the user in basecamp. I’ve tried Name, ID, email address, Attachable Sgid,,, no luck

icon

Best answer by ken.a 1 June 2023, 05:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi there @Zipline,

The “Assignees” field looks for the ID of the person and only accepts number value. Looking at the setup of your Zap, it looks like you’re on the right track here. What you want to do here is to map the ID coming from the 6th step of the Zap to the “Assignees” field. Like so:

(view larger)

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes! 😊

Userlevel 1

That did it! THANK YOU!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Zipline,

You are most welcome! I’m glad I was able to help.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗