Best answer

How do I set up my Zap to receive a notification when a new article is added that was posted on eBay?

• 30 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi guys, I’m trying to setup an automatism to know about new articles put on ebay. I’m looking for some particular articles and my desire is to receive a notify when a new object is inserted. I tried with RSS feed and it worked but ebay closed RSS support, I tried to use some website what seems to give RSS on website like ebay but it doesn’t work. Any suggestion about? Regards

icon

Best answer by ken.a 30 June 2023, 09:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @lcotro1991,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like there are no triggers for new item listed or similar triggers on that context in the existing eBay integration. We do have an open feature request for “New Listings” trigger for the eBay integration. Please let me know if you would like to get added to that feature request.

Thanks! 😊

Hi there @lcotro1991,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like there are no triggers for new item listed or similar triggers on that context in the existing eBay integration. We do have an open feature request for “New Listings” trigger for the eBay integration. Please let me know if you would like to get added to that feature request.

Thanks! 😊

Yes sure!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @lcotro1991,

I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request for “New Listings” trigger for the eBay integration. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

In the meantime, you might want to reach out to our Zapier Experts to see if they can help you with your workflow. They can create a custom integration (as long as the API of the app allows it). You can reach our Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊