Question

How do I set up automated recurring payment reminder emails to be sent a day before the due date?

• 26 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I need to set up an automation that sends custom recurring email notifications to the client a day before a client gets charged for a subscription plan (e.g. Monthly / Annual website maintenance).

Please, how can I achieve this without manually creating separate zaps for individual clients?

NB. We make use of free softwares like Hubspot (CRM), Zoho Invoice (invoicing), Flutterwave (payments), ClickUp (project management), and Zapier (automation)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Encrypted4D 

If you have access to Workflows in HubSpot Workflows, then may be a solution: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/create-workflows

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there @Encrypted4D , this is hard to achieve if you’re using free tiers of the above mentioned tools. 

If you could purchase a paid seat in clickup, you will be able to link your email ID within clickup and also be able to access related automations. 

Once you have that, you will be able to create an automation that generate a sequence of emails from the due date of the subscription (stored as a custom field within the clickup task) by defining your conditions for how many days before you need to send out the emails etc. 

Happy to assist if you have any questions about setting this up.