Question

How do I set up an automatic Zap to filter multiple choice form responses from Google Ads?

• 5 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Je cherche de l'aide pour automatiser un processus de tri des réponses reçues via un formulaire de contact provenant de Google Ads. Plus spécifiquement, mon formulaire de contact comprend une question à choix multiples, et j'aimerais que les réponses à cette question soient clairement visibles dans le zap pour pouvoir filtrer les demandes plus efficacement.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Daware.io 

Translated to English:

Help with Setting Up an Automatic Zap to Filter Multiple Choice Form Responses from Google Ads

I'm looking for help automating a process of sorting responses received via a contact form from Google Ads. More specifically, my contact form includes a multiple choice question, and I would like the answers to this question to be clearly visible in the zap so that I can filter requests more efficiently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Daware.io 

To help give us more context, post screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Filter help: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Here's the zap formula:

Here are the details of the automatic email in Zappier for a completed Google Ads form that does not include the multiple choice question:

Here's the new form, almost identical except for the famous multiple-choice question:

The answers to the multiple-choice question are "Non-Occupant Owner Insurance" / "Unpaid Rent Insurance" / "Other".

I would like my Zap to be able to give an indication of the answer to the question. 

Thank you very much for your help, 
The Daware team :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Daware.io 

Help article for guidance about the GAds Zap trigger: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496055479181-How-to-set-up-your-Google-Ads-New-Lead-Form-Entry-trigger

If you still need help, post screenshots with the DATA OUT from the Zap trigger step.