Skip to main content
Question

How do I set up a Zap to sync new tasks from Todoist to Amazing Marvin inbox?

• 21 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I want to create a Zap from a new task entered in Todoist to show up in my Amazing Marvin inbox. I have been messing with it for hours and can't figure out how to achieve this.

What do I put for my required title field in Zapier? I have tried every option from the dropdown and nothing is coming out right. Also, it doesn't make sense to me that I would add a singular title so that every task I add to Todoist shows up in Marvin as say, "New Task" that would be useless... Am I missing something??

I was told I could just use “content” but when I choose content, every test zap shows up in Marvin with the test app title.  I’m so confused!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @toriimarie 

Have you tried turning your Zap ON and testing live?

Then check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you trace and troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @toriimarie,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Are you still running into an issue here? If so, please let us know and we’re happy to troubleshoot further!