Skip to main content
Question

How do I set up a Zap to send user-uploaded files from WordPress to their respective Google Drive folders?

• 9 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello I am attempting to complete a multi step Zap for my word press site,

When a New User Registers on my Site a Google Drive Folder is Created within a Parent Folder, the newly created folder shares the same name as the Username of the New User, Then any file that the user uploads will be sent to their corresponding folder in google drive. The site I am building is for a recording studio that intends to mix and master audio online and needs a way for users who registers and then purchase services to be able to upload files to their corresponding folder.

I managed to create the Zap for the creation of the folder, but I cannot figure out how to send user uploaded files to their respective folders.

These files will be in .Wav, .mp3 .aiff or ZIP files also and may be large as well if that makes any difference. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @gemini10kdesigns,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

If you want to upload the file to their respective folder. You’d want to map the Folder ID from your Find or Create Folder step to the Upload File step’s “Folder” field. Like so:

76d6cb24e52762aadcc554b8a62b9373.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!

Userlevel 1

ill give it a try and test it out see if it works

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Absolutely! Feel free to take as much time as you need to test it out, @gemini10kdesigns

Do let me know if my recommendation was successful. If you encounter any problems, I'd be more than willing to assist you further!