Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I set up a Zap to send a Google Drive PDF in a Facebook Messenger conversation?

• 28 May 2024
  • 5 replies

I am created an AI assistant that can handle the conversations in my facebook page. In some cases I need the zap to send a pdf file that I have available in my Google Drive over the messenger conversation. Does anybody know how to do this? Can you explain it step by step? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @alejandro alar ,

There is an action of Facebook Messenger through which you can send a message but you can only send a PDF Link. 

Userlevel 1

Hello @jayeshkumarbhatia ,

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer to my question.

The option you mentioned can work. Do you know how to do that? (Sorry i’m a bit beginner in this)
This is the options I get when I try to configure that ‘send message from page in messenger’

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @alejandro alar ,

What you have done is correct. You can add the PDF url just below full response. I have marked that in below screenshot

Userlevel 1

ahh okay, i understand now. Thank you very much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @alejandro alar! Thank you, @jayeshkumarbhatia for helping our fellow Community member here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗