Question

How do I set up a Zap to auto-send an email, text, and setup a workflow in Surefire when a new lead is created?

• 7 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello, I recently posted on here and received assistance getting a Zap established to pull lead data from an email (outlook) and push it to our CRM (Surefire). I was able to establish the email parser to accomplish this, although I am still seeing some errors with the names (hopefully that will work itself out with more templates). 

That said, I am now trying to figure out a Zap that sends an intro email (can be within Surefire or Outlook), and text, to the new lead once it is created in Surefire. The Zaps seem somewhat limited with Surefire as the trigger app, and only allows you to “create new contact”. 

Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can auto send an email and text within Surefire once a new contact is created with the “lead” contact type specified? I am also hoping to set them up on a workflow within Surefire as well, so I’d like to accomplish all three at once (send email, text, and set them up on a workflow). 

Thank you all in advance for any assistance you can provide. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Basis 

Good question.

Have. you tried reaching out to Surefire Support to ask for guidance about the feasibility of what you are trying to do with their app and Zap app integration?

You may want to try a more robust email parser.