Skip to main content
Question

How do I set up a Zap to analyze new GDrive folder content with a saved ChatGPT-4 prompt?

• 19 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Please see below the multi-step workflow I would like to create

1. When a folder in gdrive is created or changed named “folderX” i.e. new folders or files are uploaded into folderx in my gdrive
  2. this data is sent to chat GPT 4 for analysis
  3. use specific prompt questions saved in a file called “prompt” to complete specific analysis in Chat GPT-4 across all the data in that folder
  4. take the summary analysis of the specific prompt questions saved in the file named “prompt” and insert the summarise under these prompt questions of the file called “prompt”
  5. as the folder changes i.e. new files are uploaded send that data and complete the analysis again to update with the new content
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @SGWD.AI, welcome to the Community! 👋

We have a tutorial on the Zapier blog that talks about how to set up an analysis assistant with ChatGPT which sounds similar to what you’re after here: How to build an analysis assistant with ChatGPT

The tutorial doesn’t have exactly the same apps that you’re using but you could build something along the same lines using Google Drive New File in Folder trigger. That trigger should run for any new files that are added into a specific folder. Then after some Upload File (ChatGPT) and Conversation with Assistant (ChatGPT) actions you could use a Append Text to Document (Google Docs) action to update the document with the summary.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Let me know if you run into any issues on that at all! 🙂