Best answer

How do I set up a Zap so that data entered on a website automatically fills out a proposal template in Ignition and sends it?

• 8 July 2022
  • 1 reply

We are an accounting firm doing a lot of revamping our service offerings. We would like to allow new customers to register for tax services through our website and all of our proposals are sent out using Ignition. I am new to Zapier, and after doing a lot of digging I decided to ask for help. Is it possible to set up a zap to take data submitted on a website and populate it into a proposal template in Ignition that is then automatically sent out?

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 8 July 2022, 20:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @VandAssociates!

I’m not super familiar with Ignition but I checked the Ignition page in our app directory and it appears that there’s no action for Create New Proposal, I’m afraid.

That particular app integration is created and maintained by the app partner, so you may want to reach out to Ignition to see if they can log your request (and maybe provide some sort of workaround). I wasn’t able to find public API docs, to verify whether your desired workflow is even possible. They may be able to answer that question for you :)