Best answer

How do I send receipt emails to Quickbooks Online?

• 22 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I tried many times to create automation based on our system, but It didn't work.
Can you help me or suggest what trigger we need to do.

We have a lot of receipts/invoices coming in our email, and We want to automate it by sending that email with attachments to specific emails provided by QuickBooks.

OR

Is there a way to trigger, send the email with receipt from Gmail to Quickbook?

Waiting for your prompt response. Thank you

icon

Best answer by Osas 5 May 2022, 10:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @thetiktokcoach 

Please try giving this a read.

https://support.mailparser.io/article/2813-can-i-forward-the-email-attachment-files-with-my-parsed-data

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @thetiktokcoach, I hope you’re doing good.

You could set up a workflow like this:

• The trigger would be ‘New Attachment’ in Gmail, or ‘New Email Matching Search’ in Gmail, or ‘New Starred Email’ in Gmail (if you want to be starring the emails that contain the relevant receips/invoices). It depends on your preference
  • An action step to ‘Create Sales Receipt’ or ‘Create Invoice’ in QuickBooks Online
  • Another action step to ‘Send Invoice’ or ‘Send Sales Receipt’ in QuickBooks Online. This step would send the sales receipt/invoice that was created in step 2 of this Zap.

Note that in step 3, the ‘Sales Receipt’ or ‘Invoice’ field would expect the document ID. This ID would be provided by step 2, so you would map the ID from step 2 as a custom value in step 3.

I hope that helps.