Question

How do I send picklist values instead of IDs to Mailchimp?

• 31 January 2024
  • 41 replies

Badge

how can i send the picklist value instead of the id to mailchimp 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

41 replies

Badge

Badge

with the format i get no data on the id 

without the formaat i get two id's in mailchimp that beter already 

Badge

Id instead of value

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jweroen 

Post screenshots with how your Zap step 2 is configured to give us full context.

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jweroen 

Can you show screenshots with how this data is output from the Zap trigger step?

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jweroen! 👋

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in to lend a hand here. From the latest screenshot, it looks as though step 2. of the Zap is the Formatter (Utilities > Lookup Table) action, is that correct? 

If so, you’ll want to move that Formatter action down so that the Formatter (Utilities > Text to Line-items) action runs first):
ecbdaefbc793f657d67064141cd5c624.png

Then step 3. of the Zap should be the Formatter action that has the lookup table. And in there the input would be what’s being output by the previous Formatter action that coverts the text into line-items. 

That way the Zap will trigger when there’s a new contact created and convert the comma separated list of IDs in the Aci Testmulti field into line-items. Then pass those line-items into the lookup table and output the relevant names for each to be used in the Mailchimp action.

If I’ve misunderstood or if you run into any issues on that just let us know, happy to help further! 🙂 

Badge

can we do a quick remote session is that possible

Badge

i did the steps above but then we get no data in the mailchimp field

Badge

I has to quick the id's is shown instead of value 

Badge

can we do a remote session because i need to fix this for a demo monday 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jweroen 

If you need help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts

Badge

It is working now

Badge

a customer of us will have this product do you the prices of this product

We are the dynamics 365 partner

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jweroen 

Zapier plans/pricing/features: https://zapier.com/app/pricing?blockRedirectToPlanbuilder=true