Skip to main content
Question

How do I send personalized mass emails with reactions auto-filtering and previous email data?

• 19 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, for my business I often get requests through the mail that I want to automate. But first the mails that need to be automated need to be filtered in my mailbox, then there needs to be a response from the customer opwelde dates their available for an appointment. Then a 2nd mail needs to be automated that takes the information from the previous mails and then looks in my google calendar where gaps are for that appointment. 

Actually my question is how do I make sure that multiple emails can be automated without sending 1 standard email and include the information from the previous emails.

Also sometimes it involves different types of requests, how can we filter them properly in Google Sheets or Airtable?

Maybe still a bit unclear but hopefully you guys can help, if you have any questions about this please respond.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @daan123 

I’d recommend using a Scheduling app that syncs with your calendar to let the user book their meeting based on your availability.

Try one of these: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/scheduling