Best answer

How do I send orders from Shopify to Tookan while keeping the order time from Shopify?

• 28 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, I am having trouble with shopify sending orders to tookan through zapier. When an order is created on shopify and sent to my tookan acoount the time is changed on tookan by +6 hour. ex: order created at 4;30pm in shopify shows as 11:30pm on tookan … I have already tried changing the time zones in the test trigger and apps and nothing helps.. 

icon

Best answer by jesse 3 May 2022, 20:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @needhelp 

Good question.

You can try using a Formatter > Date / Time > Format step in the Zap which can handle time zones.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @needhelp! Just checking in here. Were you able to try out the Formatter suggestion Troy provided? 

As he mentioned, the Formatter Date/Time options are likely to get you the result you’re looking for here. You can reformat timestamps with this transform AND you can add/subtract time. So, for example, if the order is Tookan is off by “+6” hours each time, you can subtract 6 hours using a Formatter step and then use the output of that step to represent the correct timestamp. 🙂

We have an entire guide, including a video tutorial on how to do this, here: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/modify-date-and-time-formats-in-zaps