Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I send Facebook Lead Ad form data to Slack in Zapier?

• 11 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I recently set up a zap for a facebook ad lead gen campaign to send us slack notifications whenever we receive a new lead. So far the connection is working great, but I can’t figure out how to adjust the zap to send us the actual lead information.

Right now when we get a message, it just says “New Lead in Facebook Lead Ads” and that’s it. Ideally, the message would also contain the information from the lead form so we don’t have to take the extra step of going into ads center and downloading it.

Note that right now we’re using regular Facebook Lead Ads and not Facebook Lead Ads for Business Manager; I’m not sure what the difference is between the two.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @SMCo,

If you want the lead information to get sent to Slack, you’d need to map the data from the trigger to the “Message Text” field in Slack action.

You can learn more about mapping data here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496343026701-Send-data-between-steps-by-mapping-fields

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 1

That did the trick; thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @SMCo! I’m glad I was able to help!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊