Best answer

How do I send documents from new FunnelForms entries to Google Drive?

• 2 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello,We are currently using a form from Funnelforms.io.We receive files such as .jpg, .pdf etc. through this form.These documents are saved directly in Wordpress.Is there any way to send these "documents" to Google Drive?I've already tried it, the problem is that Google Drive can't access the images because you need a Wordpress login for it.I also connected Wordpress to Zapier, but it doesn't find the images on "FIND POST".
icon

Best answer by christina.d 28 September 2022, 20:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Joseff!
Are you using this Zapier integration from FunnelForms:

If not, give that a try to see if it gets you what you need :)

I have tryed it but it sends always wp-login.php .. but i need the .jpg its in the Media @Wordpress

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Joseff 

So the submitted forms don't go to Funnelforms.io ? Because if it does then @nicksimard solution should work. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Joseff ,

Just checking in to see if you were able to get your Zap up and running, or if you still need help?

According to this help doc about the Funnelforms integration, you do need to have a WordPress plugin to use Zapier and get the authentication credentials from WordPress. If you don’t have those, you won’t be able to use the integration.

Please keep us posted 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi friends! I wanted to pop in and summarize some of the recommendations to troubleshoot this in case it’s helpful:

@nicksimard recommended trying out the “New Entry” trigger in FunnelForms and @Daniela_Paulo pointed out that:

According to this help doc about the Funnelforms integration, you do need to have a WordPress plugin to use Zapier and get the authentication credentials from WordPress. If you don’t have those, you won’t be able to use the integration.

Hopefully that gets ya’ll on the right track! 🤗