Best answer

How do I send an email on Salesforce Opportunity Closed Won?

• 23 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I am having trouble figuring this out on my own. When using Salesforce, I want to be able to send a Gmail to the Contacts of an Opportunity when the Opportunity’s stage has been set to Closed Won. Is this function possible? I think there are some issues with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by MohSwellam 23 November 2022, 20:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lucas CPC 

You can use the Trigger “Updated Field on Record in Salesforce” and set it to trigger only on Opportunities. 

Then add a Filter by Zapier action that checks the Opportunity Stage, set it to “Closed Won” so any other stages won't continue the zap (and thus won't cost you any tasks)

Then add a Gmail action (which email service are you using?) to send the required email.

Hope this helps

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Lucas CPC Just checking back in! Did Moh’s recommendation work out okay for you? 

Hello!

Thank you for the replies. I have created this Zap that is triggered when an Opportunity's stage is set to Closed Won. I have tested the action over and over with success, but when I publish the Zap and set an Opportunity to Closed Won, the action (sending an email) does not fire.

Any tips from here? Thank you!