Question

How do I send an email on Flodesk when an email confirming date is received on Honeybook?

• 23 February 2023
  • 1 reply

I am connecting Honeybook to Flodesk, but I don’t want the initial inquiry to be the immediate trigger. I want to read email confirming date. If I’m available, I then want to send welcome email via Flodesk. Is there a way to automate this WITHOUT using the inquiry as the trigger?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Dan N.!

Do you get an email from Honeybook when there’s an inquiry? If so, you could use the email as a trigger. For example, if you use Gmail, you could set up a Zap triggers when a new email is given a specific label. You could read the inquiry email, and if you’re available, add a label to trigger the Zap. 

Another way to do it would be to use the Honeybook New Inquiry trigger and then send the information to a Zapier table. You can review the information in the table when you’re ready, then update that entry in the table if/when you want to send the welcome email. 

You can learn more about tables here: https://zapier.com/tables

There’s also a help article explaining how to use Tables to trigger Zaps: Trigger and continue Zaps from records

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!