Skip to main content
Question

How do I send a Slack message with the product name and size guide/material list if column H3:H is 10 or more?

• 6 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I want that if column H3:H is 10 or more that the message in my Slack will be: "Het product (here I want the matching content from A3:A) heeft size guide en materiaal list nodig"

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @rustyryan33 

Good question.

Can you outline a specific example for us using screenshots to help us have more context?

@Troy Tessalone thanks for helping out. 

When a product gets sold more than 10 times in the last 7 days I want to get a message in Slack that says: “We need a size guide and material list for product ‘test’” Name in C column in this case: test. I can get the message in Slack but I can't modify the message to what I'd like which is the above. Is this possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@rustyryan33 

Help article about how GSheets need to be configured to work in Zaps: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495978765965-How-to-set-up-your-Google-spreadsheet-to-work-with-Zapier

You may want to consider using Airtable instead of GSheets.

Airtable is a relational database app.

You can link records across Tables. (e.g. orders to products)

Airtable has specific Field types. (e.g. rollup, dropdown, date, currency, etc.)

Airtable has Automation that can be triggered when conditions are met.

Airtable Automations have a native integration with Slack.