Skip to main content
Question

How do I send a slack message after a google calendar meeting depending on the calendar in one same zap?

• 22 May 2024
  • 3 replies

So I have my main account for my team in calendar, and then everybody shared me their individual calendars.

I need to create a zap to send a message on slack showing all the meetings of the day regardless the calendar of origin. So everybody knows everyones meetings.

Is there a way to avoid creating 10 different zaps (1 per team member)?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @agenciaeremo 

Please clarify which Zap app trigger you are trying to use for GCal with screenshots.

###

If you are trying to search for and get all of the GCal Events for a date (range), then you would need to use the GCal API: https://developers.google.com/calendar/api/v3/reference

• Custom Action (with the help of AI)
  • API Request

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the answer!

Sending a screenshot. This is for one calendar event from calendar one to user in slack.

But, i want that, depending on the calendar, to which user zapier sends the message. Make sense?

I know i can do this separately on different zaps, but i just want to save some work

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@agenciaeremo 

For that GCal Zap trigger, the Calendar field is required and only allows selecting 1 Calendar.

That means separate Zaps would need to be configured.

Zaps can be duplicated.

Â