Best answer

How Do I Send a Prompt to Midjourney Via Slack?

• 8 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I’ve created a zap that sends my Discord (Midjourney) messages to my Slack and now I’m trying to do it the other way around. My messages from my Slack channel are now getting through to MJ but I can’t manage to use the /imagine prompt. I’ve noticed that using the /imagine prompt in MJ requires me to click on one of the suggested prompts, something I can’t do on Zapier, so perhaps I’m just missing a step here? 

Would appreciate any help! Thank you!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 8 December 2023, 10:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @isabelleldb,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the ability to use /slash commands or or select slash commands are not yet supported in the “Send Channel Message in Discord” action step. However, we have an existing feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.