Skip to main content

I need to tell docusign to send a completed envelope to Job Nimbus and add that signed file as an attachment. I am getting stuck at the actions.. here is what I have so far….

Having trouble with the next step. I’m confused as to how to do the file and file name. I need it to link via the email address that the envelop was sent to and the email address thats on file in job nimbus. From there I need it to send the signed file over to job nimbus and attach as a document. 

I’m getting an error every time. please help :) 

Hi @nicoleschwarz 

Good question.

The File field expects a file object or file url.

The Related ID field expects the ID of the Job Nimbus Contact.

Add a step to find the JobNimbus Contact by Email to get their ID.

I was able to do the ID and link the contact via email...but what is a file object??? it will differ between each contact right?

@nicoleschwarz 

Try changing this Zap trigger setting.

I changed that to yes. 
it says it sent the attachment to job nimbus but I'm not seeing it...I think its something to do with the file and file name...I'm sure I dont have those set up right. and maybe missing a step.

@nicoleschwarz 

We would need to see updated screenshots with how your Zap step 2 is configured along with the DATA OUT from Step 1.

See below:

@nicoleschwarz 

That looks correct.

The variable is a temp file that expires, so you may need to refresh the trigger example being used.

What is the DATA returned after testing the Zap step? (screenshot)