Question

How do I select the "CRM Event Set ID" to track TikTok conversions using Zapier?

• 8 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi guys,

I’m trying to track TikTok conversions using Zapier.

I can login to my TikTok Ads account from Zapier but then I can’t select the “CRM Event Set ID”.

Nothing is available.

How to fix this?

Thank you

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Rubyx 

Help article for using TikTok Conversions that may provide guidance: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/21103166453773-How-to-get-started-with-TikTok-Conversions-on-Zapier

Thank you for you answer but it doesn’t help.

I already gave grant permission.

I think there is a problem with Zapier and TikTok

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Rubyx 

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I am having this same issues have you been able to figure it out?

@Rubyx 

Where you able to figure it out? I cant seem to get any help with support.

Got the same issue here….

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Yves,

It looks like you have reached out to our Support Team regarding this issue and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I just wanted to follow up that we've heard back from the TikTok Lead Ads team and they confirmed that the event in your account won't appear in the Zap as it's an offline event, not a CRM event.

Can you try to create a CRM event in your TikTok Ad account and let us know if that appears in the Zap ok?

I have also asked their team for a guide on how to create a CRM event instead of an offline event, in case it's not immediately obvious how to do that.

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.