Question

How do I schedule LinkedIn or Twitter posts hourly from Google Sheet rows?

• 18 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi. I’m a beginner and I think this is an easy task but I'm suck here for several days. 

I'm receiving multiple rows in a batch coming from an Google Spreadsheet. Then I want to publish them in Linkedin/TW one by one. The problem: I want to schedule the publication of each one of the rows: difference +1h each one, specific time, etc. But now all the rows I receive are published instantly at the same time. I've tried different options/zaps but can't find the way.

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jumabe 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Thanks for your reply.

Sure, here have the set up. Following Zapier Support advise I’ve added a delay step with the formula {{zap_meta_human_now_unix + (3600 * loop.index)}} to add 1 hour to the current time for each row. But still it’s not working and all the rows are being posted at the same time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jumabe 

That is not a valid value for the Date/Time Delayed Until

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jumabe 

For dynamic system generated timestamps: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/insert-the-time-your-zap-runs-into-a-field

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jumabe 

Info about date/time modifiers:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jumabe 

If you are trying to do calculations, then you will likely need to add a step: