Skip to main content
Question

How do I schedule daily exports of Gravity Forms entries via Gravity Forms plugin?

• 23 July 2024
  • 5 replies

you can manually go into the GF plugin and run a csv export anytime you want, but I instead want to setup a scheduled daily EXPORT of the daily Gravity Forms entries for the day that were received

I can’t seem to determine the trigger and flow of this

for example, every 12am I want to get a csv file of all ENTRIES emailed to me that is equal to the current day -1 (ie; yesterday)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JMF33309 

Why not collect the individual Gravity Forms entries in real-time as they come in?

hey Troy, I actually saw your similar post I believe from a year ago but there was no formal resolve. 

it’s actually a very similar process to what you described whereas these entries are “requests” for an item, so it makes more logistical sense for us in this function to get this single file of daily requests for us to fulfill.

hope that make sense

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JMF33309 

Can you link to the mentioned other topic for context?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JMF33309 

You’d likely have to explore using the Gravity Forms API: https://docs.gravityforms.com/searching-and-getting-entries-with-the-rest-api-v2/

Zap Trigger: Schedule - Daily