Question

How do I schedule a daily consolidated Email of Webflow form submissions using Zapier?

• 30 October 2023
  • 10 replies

I have been trying to set up a zap that: everyday at 7pm, all the forms that have been submitted for a specific form on my Webflow site, get emailed through to me in one consolidated list. I can’t seem to get it right, either it sends just one submission or it doesn’t send at the correct time. I would really appreciate some help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sheldzn 

Good question.

Try these Zap steps:

1. Trigger: Schedule
  2. Action: Zapier Tables - Find Records
  3. Action: Formatter > Utilities > Line Items to Text
  4. Action: Email - Send Email

Hi Troy,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I am quite new to Zapier, where would the data from Webflow come into play and how would I pickup it up with the flow you are suggesting?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Sheldzn 

You would need 2 Zaps.

The one outlined above.

And a Zap with these steps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Sheldzn 

Another approach is to use the Digest app: https://zapier.com/apps/digest/help

Hi Troy,

Thanks for the help, I’ve managed to get it somewhat working however it sends through the emails as separate emails. Is there a way to consolidate it into one with all the data?

Would you be able to take a look at my zaps and see where I am going wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Sheldzn 

We would need to see updated screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hi Troy,

This one seemed to work but sends through one email at a time whereas I would like only 1 email with all the data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Sheldzn 

Did you try the previously shared suggestions?

Did you look into using Digest?

The Zap steps as you have it configured will only ever sent 1 email per 1 form submission.

I did try with having the two separate zaps. But when using “find records” it asks for a value to search for but I don’t want a specific value I just want it to pull through if there is a value there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Sheldzn 

Why not add a column to the Table that has the current Date, then use the Date as the lookup value?

You may need to use this Zap action: Formatter > Date & Time > Format