Skip to main content
Question

How do I save 58 Bubble data points in one Google Sheet row with multiple triggers?

• 10 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,

I am facing with the problem of transferring data from bubble to google sheets. How to save in 1 row in google sheets 58 data that are not triggered by 1 workflow trigger. I have the data divided into 4 data types (they are separated due to faster loading of each data type when searching for them in the application). 

In other words, is it possible to save the data so that 1 trigger integrated with Zapier saves it to google sheets and then the second data type with the second trigger by searching for the previous row in google sheets, then the third data type, etc. or another method to save all the data in 1 row in google sheets?

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @charleski! 👋

Are you asking if it’s possible to have multiple Zaps that trigger for different events in the same or different apps all adding data into the same Google Sheets spreadsheet? If so, then yes! It’s possible to have multiple Zaps all adding and updating data into rows on the same spreadsheet.

To have each of the different Zaps update the existing rows in the spreadsheet with different data then you’d need to use a Lookup Spreadsheet Row (Google Sheets) search action. Then use an Update Spreadsheet Row action to update the row it found. The search action would just need to have a unique value that’s specific to the row that they’d need to update - something unique like and an email address for example. See our Search for existing data in Zaps guide for details.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re asking here or you run into any issues just let us know! 🙂